
Back when I was a kid i always want to fly. Like normal kids, my no.1 hero was superman. The man of steel. I like the part where he flew out in the outer space and made the earth spin the other way around just to save his love one. After a few years, my dream was slightly changed. It still have the same idea as flying but not literally flying such as having a blue cape and venturing around the world with a bold letter "S" in my chest. It is about being successful in life and in my career. I am not a movie star nor a politician. I am a simple construction worker. The pyramids of egypt and the great walls of china are just a few of my projects. At some point, i was able to lift my feet from the ground. Maybe around an inch or so. The cool part is that i am slowly learning how to fly. The bad part is that we are in this big ball of floating mass that is called earth which has a thing called gravity. It sucks when you feel the sensation of floating and after a while it drastically pulls you back. The higher you go the harder you fall. This is a known truth, a law actually. It states that everything that goes up must come down. I believe the idea and also understand it. The thing that confuses me is that why amidst this fact, i still want to fly. No matter how hard or how painful, i will still fly. But unlike before, i am a little bit wiser now. I am formulating a bunch of techniques not to fight gravity, but to cope up with it. So far, i have two things in my sleeves. First, anyone can fulfill their dreams of flying with his feet on the ground while soaring high in the sky. Second idea, its a bit tricky but it surely works, before flying 20 miles above the ground, be sure to have a soft couch to land on!

No comments:
Post a Comment